Saturday, August 22, 2009

Murphy's Law and me.....

You guys are all familiar with Murphy's Law, right?! ....... "whatever can go wrong....will go wrong".

Well, let's just say I seem to be just a little more familiar with it than most.....you could say I sometimes feel like I am the poster child
(mental image: big ol' cheesy grin with two thumbs up)
.

I guess I should introduce myself a bit better... my name isn't actually Murphy, but for the purpose of this blog, let's pretend it is. I am 33 year old female, single (divorced), mother of 2 boys- ages 12 and 10, who works full time and goes to school full time...... all while trying to be PTA mom, sports mom and whatever other kind of mom I need to be at any given time. Sometimes, I even have to play dad at times since "dad" a.k.a "dickhead" as I like to refer to him, is not in the picture (that's a whole different kinda blog...trust me! ), so guess you could say I have a full plate...lol. Oh, and did I mention that my youngest...the 10 yr old, has ADHD... oh yeah.. can you say fun.. I can! Oh, oh and did I mention we have a dog- a miniature Schnauzer (who has triple ADHD), a cat who hates everyone, 2 gerbils (who everyone forgets we even have at times) and sometimes foster kittens (cause I obviously don't think I have enough to do..so why the hell not...bring em on!)

So, now that you know a bit about me.. guess you wanna know what the point of the blog is, huh? Well, it's my way of sharing my Murphy adventures...they will not be fictional, they will be actual happenings that I experience from time to time...so enjoy!

Disclaimer: If you are expecting correct grammar and/or punctuation you are definitely reading the wrong blog... the only reason I don't add spelling it's because God created spell check!

................. let the Murphy-ness begin!

1 comment:

  1. dude, I'm the first commenter on your blog! Yay!

    It's addictive. Just wait til you get strangers reading your shit. That's even better! Whoo, hoo! When you've gotten a few more posts up, I'll do a blog post on my post about you and you'll start to get more people visiting you.

    I'm so glad you're here! *smooches*

    ReplyDelete